The architecturally designed rental apartments at Plaza 500 are full of light, with condo-quality materials and finishes such as wood and stone used throughout. Eco-friendly features include LED lighting, double-paned windows, low-flow toilets and soundproofing insulation.
Each Tower Studio F suite has been thoughtfully laid out with maximum space efficiency in mind. The large windows add to the sense of spaciousness while providing sun-drenched views south to Queen Elizabeth park and beyond.
The wide, protected balcony of Plaza 500’s Studio F suites blurs the line between indoors and out.
- Lovely, light-laden views south to Queen Elizabeth Park and east over the tree-lined cityscape
- Architecturally designed open floorplan
- Hardwood-style flooring
- Overheight ceilings
- In-suite laundry
- Custom-designed wood-laminate millwork
- Stone countertops
- Full-size, European-style fridge, stove and dishwasher
- Kitchen and bed area tucked neatly into opposite corners of studio
- Large, double-glazed windows for maximum natural light and soundproofing
- Pet friendly (certain floors only)