The architecturally designed rental apartments at Plaza 500 are full of light, with condo-quality materials and finishes such as wood and stone used throughout. Eco-friendly features include LED lighting, double-paned windows, low-flow toilets and soundproofing insulation.
Each suite has been thoughtfully laid out with maximum space efficiency in mind. The large windows add to the sense of spaciousness while providing sunny, southern views of the Cambie Village neighbourhood.
The two wide, protected balconies of Plaza 500’s 1-Bedroom E suites blur the line between indoors and out.
- Soak up the sun from two south-facing balconies off the living room and bedroom
- Architecturally designed open floorplan
- Hardwood-style flooring
- Overheight ceilings
- In-suite laundry
- Custom-designed wood-laminate millwork
- Stone countertops – park some stools at the kitchen peninsula
- Full-size, European-style fridge, stove and dishwasher
- Large, double-glazed windows for maximum natural light and soundproofing
- Pet friendly (certain floors only)